CEM-40-H carton forming machine
- Production speed: up to 40 cartons/minute
- Min/max carton dimensions:
- Length: 180/450 mm
- Width: 150/330 mm
- Height: 220/350 mm (closed carton)
- frame made of Fe 360 steel painted profiles and elements with epoxy bottom coat and polyurethane enamel top coat;
- main machine movements performed with electric brushless motors;
- carton magazine located horizontally over the machine, 2000 mm long (high capacity). Carton feed via a motorised belt with intermittent operation. Magazine fitted with an alarm sensor (empty magazine – load), plus a machine stop (no cartons);
- carton pick-up device via suction cups – vacuum pick-up;
- small/big flap closure (in sequence) performed with pneumatic cylinders;
- melting device unit plus guns to apply hot-melt glue via the transit of the carton along the machine. Unit with alarm sensor (low glue level);
- pneumatic presser unit for final flap compression;
- “twist” device to place the finished carton on the belt downstream the machine;
- all the settings come with digital indicators or graduated scales to ensure a quick and repetitive format changeover.
Are you interested?
Fill in the form and request information Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours.